Your Privacy is Our Priority
How We Protect Personal Information
Click restricts access to your personal information to firm personnel who require access to your information in order to conduct our business, service your account, and help you to accomplish your financial objectives. Individuals with access to your personal information utilize this information in order to provide you with the services you are seeking. Click’s firm personnel are required to maintain and protect the confidentiality of your personal information and must follow our established procedures to ensure this. To protect your information, we maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards for guarding the information we collect about you. We do not rent or sell your name or personal information to anyone.
Why and How We Collect Personal Information
When you apply for or maintain an account with Click, we collect personal information about you for business purposes, such as evaluating your financial needs, processing your requests and transactions, informing you about products and services that may be of interest to you, and providing customer service. Click may collect the following types of non-public personal information from you:
- Information you provide to us on applications and other forms, such as your name, address, date of birth, social security number, occupation, financial profile, income, and information regarding your trading history;
- Information about your account balances and transactions with us and with our affiliates;
- Information we receive from consumer reporting agencies, such as your credit history and creditworthiness, and other entities not affiliated with Click; and
- Information you provide to us to verify your identity, such as a passport, or received from other entities not affiliated with Click.
Disclosure to Non-Affiliated Third Parties
Click may disclose the types of non-public information listed above to the following types of parties:
- Governmental agencies, other regulatory bodies and law enforcement officials;
- Financial service institutions (e.g. advisers, dealers, brokers, trust companies and banks) with whom we have joint marketing agreements, such as agreements to market financial services or products that we jointly offer, endorse or sponsor; and
- Companies under contract to perform services for us or on our behalf, such as vendors that prepare and mail statements and transaction confirmations or provide data processing, computer software maintenance and development, transaction processing, auditing and marketing services.
Accessing and Revisiting Your Personal Information
We endeavor to keep our customers files complete and accurate. We will give you reasonable access to the information we have about you. Most of this information is contained in account statements that you receive from us and applications that you submit to obtain our products and services. We encourage you to review this information and notify us if you believe any information should be corrected or updated. If you have a question or concern about your personal information or this privacy notice, please contact your Click representative or call 1-312-546-4200 if you would like to opt out of the disclosure of nonpublic personal information to nonaffiliated third parties.